<body>
Friday, July 18, 2008

Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mind
Softly you whisper, youre so sincere
How could our live be so blind
We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side

So now I come to you, with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping youll see what your love means to me
Open armsLiving without you, living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you, wanting you near
How much I wanted you home
But now that youve come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay.


can u still hear me.


Profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

yuwei(:
240489



Music

Links
you're on your way

MYLOVE(:. benjamin. bifen. calister. cheryl. elieen. glissa. huiling. jamie. jennifer. jessica. kunloong. meixiao. nigel. pammy. senglien. shuxian. weikeong. yinmei. yuhting. yvonne. zhengkang.

Archives
gone with the wind

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration